What do you mean you didn’t know it was Kale Day?? We go over this every year! Come on you guys.
It’s ok. I’m here to help. Because Kale Day is tomorrow, October 4th. It is always on the first Wednesday in October, thanks for asking. I’m giving you these recipes a day early so you’ll be ready. Can’t wait to see what you make.
1. This Fall Kale Salad with homemade no-honey mustard dressing is one of my forever fall Ffavorites.
2. I have made this Garlicky Kale Salad with Crispy Chickpeas more times than I can count and it never disappoints.
3. Try this Green Goddess Avocado Kale Salad, because you and I both know that anything containing avocado is the best.
4. Look at all these beautiful colors! This Chopped Thai Salad might just have to be on tonight’s menu! Yum!
5. Did you say Kale + Burrito? Yes. Now. Done. MAKE-AHEAD KALE AND SWEET POTATO BURRITOS.
6. As you can see we’re clearly moving away from the kale salad theme. But I don’t even care because do you see this. It’s a Sweet Potato Kale Pizza with Rosemary Red Onion! Kale AND PIZZA. Together. Forever. Amen.
7. These KALE LASAGNA ROLL UPS are like life’s comfort food. How could you not feel the comfort with these in your mouth? They are just oozing with comfort. Oozy kale comfort.
8. Because you can never have too much pasta right? Isn’t that the new fad these days? No? Well, it should be! Especially with this Spicy Tahini Pasta with Sauteed Kale, Peas, & Onion.
9. Who says you can’t have kale for breakfast?! Well I mean there’s smoothies but sometimes you just want something hot. This Tomato, Kale & Parmesan Baked Eggs is the answer to all your kale breakfast prayers.
10. Kale and Lentil Balls with Kale Marinara in a Sub! Say no more. I’m already drooling.
Which kale recipes are you going to try first? And what kale recipes would you have to add to the list?