This is such a quick and simple halloween treat for kiddos and adults alike!
I would make these for my class of first graders when I was a teacher and the kids always loved them! In fact, they asked for them again at the Christmas party, the Valentine’s part, and the end of the year party. They couldn’t get enough of these healthy sweet treats!
What you need:
Popsicle Sticks (or I used paper straws)
1 bag Vegan White Chocolate Chips (or make your own with cocoa butter)
chocolate chips, raisins, or m&ms for the eyes and mouth
- Peel bananas, put a popsicle stick in the ends (about 1/2 way in), and freeze them for a few hours until hard.*I cut the bananas in half, and then in half long ways so they had a flat back and were smaller portions for the kids.
- Melt the chocolate chips over the stove top.
- Pull the bananas out of the freezer and dip them in the white chocolate until coated on all sides.
- Put the dark chocolate chip eyes and mouth on.
- Lay the white chocolate coated bananas on the wax paper and put back in freezer for another 30 min.
- Enjoy this fun creepy halloween treat with your favorite little monster.