I’ve made a list of things that we have gotten for G or put on our own wish list that would make a great gift for any baby between 6 months to 18 months.
Holiday Gift Guide For Your One-Year-Old
1. PJ’s– I’m convinced you can never go wrong with pj’s. They were a new pair every night and are constantly outgrowing them. When in doubt. Get PJ’s.
Our favorite ones are the kickee pants and they finally started making them with zippers! When you have a wiggly baby. Zippers are life.
If you really want to up your pj game. Get a matching set for the whole family from Hanna Anderson.
2. Starting Solids Starter Kit! This is a great gift for any baby or the new mama who is about to embark on the solid food’s journey. Fill up a basket of all the things they might need. Pick anything off my list of baby feeding products.
Things with Wheels:
3. Radio Flyer 4-in-1 stroll and trike G loves this thing and always tries to climb in it when he wants to go for a walk.
4. Plasma Car – I think this is technically for 2-3-year-olds but G scoots all around the backyard in this thing all by himself. He doesn’t necessarily use it the correct way yet but he still has fun!
5. Wagon– Load up all the kiddos, toys, picnic basket and your park days are all set.
6. Micro Mini Scooter- Our two-year-old nephew came with this thing and was scootering all around the house and outside on it. G saw it and couldn’t get enough! It took him a little while to figure out but it quickly went on our Christmas list for him.
Other fun things:
7. Little Tikes Trampoline: I can’t wait for G to get his energy out on this thing.
8. Little Tikes Activity Garden Baby Playset Someone gave us this last Christmas and I was surprised by how much G loved it. He would climb in and out it all the time. He learned to pull up on this thing and walk around it.
9. Step2 Naturally Playful Woodland Climber: The best thing we have in our house right now. I get messages about it everytime I post an IG story of him playing in it.
10. Play Tunnel: aka tunnle of fun.
11. There are SO many books out there but I’m just going to give you a few of our favorites right now.
12. Hallmark’s Recordable Storybooks make the perfect gift from a grandparent or family far away so your little one can still here there voice reading a story to them.
13. These Water Wow Coloring books are awesome. No mess. Just water.
15. Memberships! Places like Gymboree Play Gym, the ZOO, The Aquarium, think places that you can get out of the house and play with your little one.